- Star Alliance Gold members travelling on Star Alliance flights
- Miles&More HON Circle members in Economy departing on Star Alliance
- Miles&More Senator members in Business departing on Austrian Airlines
- Austrian Airlines Business Class passengers
- Lufthansa Business Class passengers
Located in the international near gates 7-22, the Austrian lounge is the main Star Alliance lounge in Moscow’s Domododevo International Airport.
Newly refurbished, the lounge is very sleek and stylish, with soft white, blue and red colouring throughout the area. It’s relatively small, though, primarily featuring dining tables and chairs, with a small lounge area at the far end, adjacent to the smoking rooms and children’s play room.
A small buffet is provided at the other end, with just a few hot-refreshment choices, as well as self-service drinks, snacks and cakes. An attendant is on hand to clear away any dishes after they have been used.
Large floor to ceiling windows span the length of the lounge, providing ample natural light and a great view of the tarmac and runway areas.
Whilst the lounge is relatively simple, its new design provides a comfortable environment to stay before your flight. Given the poor state of the rest of the terminal, it is certainly worth remaining here right until boarding is called.